The EMAP Training Course is an opportunity for emergency management professionals within emergency management programs to learn about the Emergency Management Accreditation Program (EMAP), EMAP standards, and preparing their programs for assessment and accreditation.
*EMAP training is mandated for all Program EMAP Accreditation/Assessment Managers and Assessors. For information regarding training opportunities, please consult the EMAP Events Calendar or contact EMAP staff at [email protected]
- There is no cost for the training for qualified emergency managers currently employed by state/territorial, local, or federal government and institutions of higher education; however, attendees must register in advance (deadline dates for registration are listed on EMAP Events Calendar).
- Emergency managers currently working in the private sector must also register and pay a registration fee of $350 U.S.
When & Where is Training?
- The EMAP Training Course is a two-day course, typically from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a half day on the final day of the course.
- Participation in both days is required.
- All EMAP Training Events will be posted to the EMAP Events Calendar. For further information on EMAP Training opportunities, please contact EMAP at [email protected]