The Technical Committee is responsible for developing new or revised language for the standards and the process, reviews, appeals, interpretations, compliance enforcement, on-site assessment materials, training, self-assessment guidance and other training and education activities.
The EMAP Technical Committee consists of members from 3 Interest Categories:
1. Public Representative: An individual that serves within a public or government emergency management or public safety program.
2. Private Representative: An individual or entity that serves within a privately owned business, directly related to or in the service of the emergency management or public safety field.
3. General Interest: The category of General Interest is comprised of members who may use EMAP policy, direction, and standards in further application of prevention and protection measures for specific populations and/or specific critical functions.
- Douglas Cooper, Alabama Task Force 1 (Category 3)
- Darryl Dragoo, MPR2, Vice-Chair (Category 2)
- Anthony Dimas, McKinley County Emergency Management (Category 1)
- Jeremy Hynds, City of Henderson, Nevada (Category 1)
- Pam L'Heureux, FEMA Consultant (Category 2)
- Tammy Little, Privately Owned Business Representative (Category 2)
- Michael (Todd) Livingston, City of St. Petersburg Fire-Rescue (Category 1)
- Frank Randon, USACE Headquarters (Category 3)
- Sue Reinertson, Amtrak Emergency Management & Corporate Security (Category 2)
- Robie Robinson, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (Category 3)
- Peter Rzeszotarski, CDC (Category 3)
Alternate Members include:
- Michael Atherall, City of Henderson, (Category 1)
- Sherry Crush, City of Mobile Fire Rescue (Category 1)
- Douglas Cooper, State Urban Search and Rescue Representative (Category 3)
- Nancy Freeman, Consultant (Category 2)
- Steve Diaz, USACE (Category 3)
- Jim Metzger, Amtrak Emergency Management & Corporate Security (Category 2)
- Edward Rouse, CDC (Category 3)